Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Greetings World!

Hola! I'm Carson, and I am the resident gamer of "When Girly Met Gamer."

If you have not already guessed it, I am in fact, a girl! Don't be fooled by the name.  Let's get down to the "nitty gritty," shall we? As a part of this group, I wish to share with you all my undying devotion to all things video gaming, and hopefully you find that you can relate to much of what I have to say.  I offer you my thoughts on the many....many...games I have played and will continue to play, as well as attempting to assist you.  As a result, I hope you will get a kick out of what I have to say, as there will also be a plentiful amount of dorky behavior.

 There may even be some fun gaming themed crafting, baking, and more.  Who knows!  So lets get started!
HAPPY GAMING!


No comments:

Post a Comment