Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Twitch.TV... The Future?

Hello friends!
 I am going to make this post very short and simple.   I would like to share something with you.  I am not sure if anyone does this, but while I am gaming, I usually have twitch.tv on in the background on some of my favorite streamers.  I really love everything about the site and what it has to offer...and not to mention I get extremely excited when my absolute favorite "Let's Play" streamer shows up.

  So, this has got me thinking.  Why can't I do that?  Why can't I show my successes and failures just like everyone else of Twitch.tv?  I think I can attempt it.  The thing is...I do not want to do it alone.  So here is what's up:  I need at least 2-3 people (preferably of the female variety) to help me out here.  I also need some equipment to attach my xbox to my computer BUT we will cross that bridge when we come to it.  Anyway, if you are interested, shoot me a message or even comment!  It shall be glorious!!!
HAPPY GAMING!


No comments:

Post a Comment