Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Gaming? Music? Together? PERFECTION!

Hello lovelies!!
  As you know, I have started up Skyrim again (I am lvling up real quick!) and still have yet to start Dishonored, but I am not going to talk about that in this post.  No, this post is about something different.  Yes, it is true I love video games more than John Stamos loves greek yogurt, but there is something else I love too that comes out of these games.  Every now and again and a game will offer beautiful music as its background that you just can't seem to get out of your head.  Am I right or am I right? Well, I have a solution for that.  Meet Lindsey Stirling:

Not only is she an incredible musician, but the girl has a video gaming heart and moves like Jagger.  Here are some of the songs she has done:
Her performance for Assassin's Creed-
A, I guess a duet of sorts, for Skyrim-
 And my personal favorite, Lindsey's Zelda medley (it's just so good!)-
She has other music of course so you really should check all of her music out. (Especially "Shadows")  Hopefully she makes many more of these videos for games, as I will most definitely continue to watch them.  Anyways, I am off for now.  Hope everyone is having a good Friday!
HAPPY GAMING!
Gizmo

1 comment:

  1. I have such a huge girl crush on that chick - she is EPIC and I love the cosplay!
    Great post ^^ very GAME-ON inspiring tx.

    ReplyDelete