Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Have Yourself a Gaming Little Christmas and A Happy New Year!

Hello Lovelies!!
  Thought I would make a short post to wish all of you a happy holiday!!!
 I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!
   
  Christmas comes tomorrow and I know all of you are counting down the hours when Santa breaks into your home, steals all your food, poops in your toilet (an "upper decker," if you will), and then leaves some presents under your tree, without you ever even noticing.
   
   It's exciting stuff, I know.  For myself, I requested Far Cry 3 and a new headset, let's see if it happens.  In addition, it's almost the new year which is even more of a reason to celebrate! WE LIVED THROUGH THE MAYAN END OF THE WORLD PREDICTION YA'LL.
   But, in all seriousness, let's not forget the true beauty of this time of year thats more than just the gifts and getting wasted!  Remember, take time out to appreciate all the beautiful things life has to offer and be thankful for the people in your life that change your world and make you a better person.  I don't mean to get sentimental, but I am thankful to every single person that has impacted me this year.  I won't lie, it was rough in the beginning, and dealt with a lot of heart break.  Eventually, the wonderful people in my life pulled me out of it and with their support I have accomplished so much.  I graduated college, I work, and now, I have this blog I share with the best of friends anyone could ever ask for and where I met all of you amazing people.  All I can hope is that you guys continue reading my escapades in gaming and just have fun with it.  (By the way, still playing Skyrim, the glitchiest game known to man.  In one sitting I restarted the game 4 times in 10 minutes as it kept freezing. Rude.)  Because of everything and everyone, in one year, I now know I am a much better person than I was.
   
 Alright, Im cutting the gushy crap now.  Anyways, have a happy holiday! Enjoy your Christmas and your new year!  And most importantly...
HAPPY GAMING!!!!
Gizmo (Gamertag: GizmoWGMG)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment