Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Skyrim Is Playing With My Emotions...

Hello again friends!
   As I assume all of you know because I talk about it a lot,  I have been playing a bit of Skyrim lately.  I can't help it, it is the crackers in my soup, the areola to a boob, the A button to my Xbox controller, THE DOVAH TO MY KIIN! I just really love this game...

   For some strange reason I am addicted to the ways of this game, it has all the right moves....except for one.  In my previous discussions of Skyrim, I would mention the glitches in this game.  From the smaller ones, where it's just funny and random things are missing...like the floor...or someone's face, to how a lot of the time there will be in an epic battle and all the sudden the game freezes.  How I cannot interact with someone because the quests have intermingled and have therefore rained on my parade.  Recently, the screen had gone grey in the middle of fighting one of the glorious dragons in Whiterun.  As of last week, I did a quest titled "Waking Nightmare," in which the game froze every time I went to save or search a body/chest after that dream sequence.  Only after did I discover while talking to a friend of mine that the same issue happened to him while playing the same quest.  What is going on here guys?  Why is a game playing with our emotions so much?

  At least I can take comfort in the fact that all over youtube there hilarious are videos dedicated to these glitches that I highly recommend everyone takes a look at.  For example, I was shown this video a while back and it still cracks me up:

  In all honesty though, I am at the point where it does not even faze me.  I save a bunch, it freezes, I restart.  I turn it on knowing that something bad will definitely happen, and yet I keep playing because it just has so much to offer.
  You got me Skyrim, you got me right where you want me you dirty, dirty sausage wallet.  I am yours to command as much as I try to deny you...

  Just needed to share my random and deep dear diary feelings with you all.  I am now off to deliver ten cogs to Arniel Gane and make some more money.
Happy Gaming!
Gizmo (GizmoWGMG)
  An afterthought: TOMB RAIDER IS SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST TASTE MY ANGER TOWARDS LARA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment