Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Phasewalking Into Your Hearts, Bitches!

Hello friends!
  Welcome to April!! I know...it's been a bit of time since my last post, but Samantha and I have been commissioned to paint a mural and we are knee deep in it.  Don't you worry your sweet shiny tush, I have still found plenty of time to play.
   Unfortunately, I am not willing to spend the money right now for BioShock Infinite....

 I have heard only amazing things about it though, so I am anxiously awaiting the moment I can get my hands on it.
  Instead, I have given myself over to a game I originally kept secret about not playing fully because I was not too fond of.  This game is Borderlands.
(In case you possibly have been living under a rock:)


When I first played it, I did not give it enough of my attention and I found it a bit annoying.  However, as my gaming abilities have matured, I decided to give it another go.  Boy, was I glad I did.  The game is awesome.

  I know I am late to this party, as per usual, but let me say that it is now my life's mission to become the real version of Lilith.

    I am absolutely in love with her.  She, and all the other characters, kick so much damn ass.  The story is interesting, the graphics are fun in their own way, and the mechanics of the game are great.  More importantly, the game is really challenging and I love it!

  Something about this game really stands out for me, and that is its multiplayer options.  I love a good multiplayer where you work with a team to do challenges.  While you help others you can also help yourself (Thats what she said...sorry couldn't help it)... level up.  There is just something about working with a team that just revs my engine, ya know what I mean?!?!

    I do have one downside to multiplayer though.  When I was playing the final level, the point when you find out what is in the vault, the cut scene was over for a millisecond before Guardian angel had told me I had beaten it.  My team mates level was so high that he only made one hit and the thing had gone down.  I for one was disappointed I could not face that dangerously disgusting bloblike figure that would have haunted my dreams if I had the opportunity to fully SEE IT.

  Also, seems like most people playing the game have not surpassed the age of 16, which is awkward.  Always a good time when a 13 year old boy keeps trying to duel with you and calling you a bitch and then running away.  It's just funny when their high pitched voices are saying the most horrid things. Where are they learning these things, the interwebz??  The hooligans!

  Anyways, it is time I move onto my other dirty little secret, I should start playing Borderlands 2...maybe then I won't feel so guilty about trying to cosplay as Maya...

  ... and actually start putting it together as I said I would since October.  Sigh...it will happen eventually. I worked too hard on parts of it to put it away now.  Good or horribly, horribly bad...I will get it done once I stop fearing the sewing machine....
With that said, I am off for now to finish this cupcake...

HAPPY GAMING!!!!
Gizmo

No comments:

Post a Comment