Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sergeant Rex Power Colt got a gut fulla' dynamite and a booty like POOOW!

Hello again all you beautiful creatures.
    You might have noticed that I have been making posts a month at a time.  Unfortunately, I have had less to time to make posts, which is bad...very very bad.  Some quick updates for ya...I have changed some things about the blog and I am excited about it, I got a job, I am going to New York Comic Con for the first time, and I have a weird sunburn/tan on my chest.
   Now to the gaming!  As you all might know, I have been playing and enjoying a lot of Borderlands 2.  You might also know that I am absolutely in love with Tiny Tina and all her insane 13 year old glory.  So of course, it is only right that I started playing her DLC, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, the day it came out.
   Let me tell you, I was not disappointed at all.
 The DLC is fantastic.  It's so different from the other worlds in BL, because this one is a game in a game.  It has plenty of great missions with hilarious references including Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings and a number of new and different enemies that can be pretty challenging....like those annoying friggin' spiders.
    Ultimately, the DLC did have to come to an end.  What is ironic here is after all the humor in the game, the ending made me sad.  If you have not played the original BL2, then you should if you want to play this.   Otherwise, it will spoil you and you will not get what happened.  What I can say is that, I am impressed with the writers for making a story that is more than just for laughs and has an underlying concept of how they think this very young girl would deal with this specific issue.
   All in all, kudos to the Borderlands people for this one...you make little ole me happy!
    So, where am I now?  After I finished that DLC, I needed to move on.  I recently downloaded Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.  I am not too far into it, and I cannot figure out how I feel about it at the moment.  I think because I have not played Far Cry 3 in a minute, I do not have the skills I once had.  But its okay, I'll get back to that point and be the coolest kid on the block once again.....
   Anyways, I will keep everyone posted on the game. Have a good weekend and partake in some merriment and mischievous behavior.  I will be here.....eating this bagel.
Happy gaming!!!
Gizmo
   P.S. I leave this song to listen to while reading the rest of the blog.


1 comment:

  1. Looove the new look of the Blog!
    Can't wait for you to post pics from the New York Comic Con!!

    ReplyDelete